Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
- Analyzing the requirements document from business units and clarify on the technical implementation challenges. List the affected components affected through Impact Analysis.
- Estimate the efforts by participating in the product backlog grooming sessions.
- Preparing data models, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams as applicable for development
- Develop system code as per design documents which includes complex T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, CTE’s, Views, Joins and Triggers
- Study the existing application technology platforms and design new components in .NET for integration.
- Design & Develop proof of concepts/components for new projects
- Optimize and fine tune the application performance for programs, ETL procedures and Business processes.
- Design & Develop the reports using SSRS for Enterprise Reporting. Generate Drilldown Reports, Parameterized Reports, Linked Reports, Sub Reports, Matrix Dynamics and Filters, Graphical Charts, Dashboards, Data Driven Subscription Reports and ad-hoc Reports using SSRS 2012/2014.
- Generate complex data mappings using SSIS to transform & load the data from various data source systems. Build SSIS packages to capture the Incremental changes for the Data warehouse and for processing Cubes, Dimensions & Partitions.
- Data Migration targeting SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Assisting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and work on bug reported by Business Users.
- Participate in technical code walkthrough discussions, reviews and suggest best practices.
- Prepare deployment plan and execute the packages in test and production environments
- Performing configuration management and version control documentation for deployment and once deployed to production, provide warranty support for a minimal time and update or create runbook and other troubleshooting documents.
- Handling high priority production issues and problem management tasks.
Education Requirement: Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering.