Job Location: – 1400 Browning Road, Suite # 150, Columbia, SC 29210.
Job Description: –
- Analyze complexity , capability and feasibility of automation with Robotic Process Automation for a given business process.
- Develop Blue Prism code for business process automation, to mimic human actions for testing/data entry/robitic transactions.
- Develop robots in Blue Prism iteratively in an Agile environment.
- Design and develop and architectural solution, to build and maintain RPA robot (blue Prism code) to mimic human action for BPM Business process management.
- Attend backlog review meetings to understand list of processes and pain points, figure out the initiatives and opportunity to automate complex process, using the right RPA tool , example – elasting tool, Ansible, Blue prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere.
- Analyze current state in conjunction with RPA business analyst to determine opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Design target state incorporating Blue Prism RPA, python Selenium , Java Seleinum and gain agreement with business partners.
- Coordinate sprint planning discussions and Participate in all scrum events as needed.
- Hold sprint completion demos to showcase finished automation product(s) to the stake holders and business users.
- Conduct training sessions for project team, business users and/or end-users, training them to use RPA automated products (outcome).
- Perform unit testing in productions environment/UAT to ensure bot is working as expected.
- Develop Code with Blue Prism RTA automation for web-based and desktop-based applications.
- Develop Blue Prism Code for C#.Net or Frame Work based websites.
- Invoke REST/Soap APIs and command scripts from Blue Prism to extract data.
- Work with external libraries / Dynamic Link Library’s/Virtual Business objects.
- Co-ordinate with offshore team to understand requirements and develop automation bots.
- Model, create and implement Disaster recovery plan requirements and perform solution testing, assist with architecture layout and design of RPA technologies to ensure, availability reliability and recoverability of automated systems.
Minimum Education Required: – All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.