Job Location: – 610 Opperman Dr Eagan Minnesota USA 55123
Job Description: –
- Researches, designs, develops and integrates applications at a senior-level as per written specifications.
- Write new software or make modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications
- Apply Knowledge and skills to solve problems using Java and Spring framework.
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Essential day-to-day responsibilities include performing coding assignments, unit testing, ensuring development standards are being followed, analyzing functional specifications, producing technical specifications and unit testing scripts, and participating in team code reviews and impact assessments.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Systematically develop and validate applications using Java, J2EE.
- Recommend solutions for software enhancements.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports on work progress using Jira/ADO.
- Perform Production support and subsequent defect research, assistance in technical and/or system documentation may be needed to aid support teams.
- Review work of peers and junior developers.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to more junior team members.
- Integrate multiple applications using RESTful webservices.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.