Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
- 4+ years of professional experience in building dashboards, scorecards using Tableau.
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Tableau.
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation.
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau server architecture and building qvds and qvws applying business rules and data validations.
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
- Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design. Excellent SQL experience (preferably Teradata)
- Ability to challenge status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data-visualization solutions.
- Ability to effectively interact with, present information to, and respond to questions from all levels of the organization and partners.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking, and leading change.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems.
Minimum Education Required: – All User Experience/Social Computing, Software Design, Library Sciences, Data Mining, Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications, Data Science, and Computer Programming majors.