Job Location: – 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH 43240
Job Description: –
- Use Blue-JS framework to develop consumer facing application called CXO, which is Chase’s main web application has around 40-50 million users. Blue-JS is framework developed by JP Morgan Chase Bank to build their own application.
- Work on Blue-JS by consuming RESTful web services and used forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Use Blue-JS to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data.
- Use CSS3 preprocessors such as LESS to optimize the cascading style sheet and allow mix-ins, variables and hierarchical structure in CSS file.
- Use Blue-JS for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, Route-Providers, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like RESTful web services with AJAX call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Use CHAI as Assertion library and KARMA as test runner. Karma is highly configurable, integrates with popular continuous integration packages (Jenkins, Travis, and Semaphore) and has excellent plugin support.
- Follow Agile (SCRUM) methodologies, implemented sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily standup meetings to monitor the status.
- Work with cross browser compatibility issues to ensure the smooth running of application and all its features on different browsers.
- Unit testing of applications development phase to make sure of functionality on different devices using KARMA, MOCHA, CHAI.
- Solving the American Disable Accessibility issues by following the requirements from ADA QA team and making sure the applications are Perceivable, Operable, Understandable and Robust.
- Participate in meetings with the business analysts and product owners to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them.
- Coordinate in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), starting from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Building, Deployment and Product Support.
- Interacts with SCRUM team developers, programmers, tester, product owners and stake holders to deliver right value of the project at the end of each sprint.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, or related degree, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.