Job Location: – PG&E – 3401 Crow Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583
Job Description: –
- Gathering requirements, Analyzing, developing webpages, Testing, deployment and documentation.
- Work in an Agile Methodology. Our Team have daily Scrum (stand up) meetings.
- Develop PG&E’s Customer Connections Web application as per design comps and information architecture.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, making sure application is looking same in all browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.).
- Work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements by using Zeplin.
- Collect feedback from design and Testers team on web application development needs.
- Deploy of assigned tasks to Dev and Test environments.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Create branch, pulling latest code from main branch and deploying from my branch to main branch by using Bitbucket.
- Code building and deployment, by using Jenkins tool we build the parameters.
- Write and maintain Backend code Java in Spring tool Suite (STS), it is similar to Eclipse tool.
- Develop the web application to follow the American Disability Act (ADA) standards at code level.
- Involve in requirement specification process for new service functionality changes in the web application.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering, a closely related field or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.