Job Location: – 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Job Description: –
- Develop Frontend web-based application using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Angular 5, Bootstrap, JSON, and Ajax.
- Consume and develop the services for the backend using Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Use JSON Web Token for Implement authentication and authorization.
- Use docker for Building, Distributing and Running Docker containers and used Kubernetes for container orchestration system.
- Use SOAP UI and Postman API for testing web APIs.
- Will follow the agile methodology where we have daily scrum calls and bi-weekly sprint meetings.
- Store code into GIT Repository and use GitHub on the client side to manage different versions of the source code.
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Use ticketing tool called JIRA to communicate with the QA testing team and maintain communication with the business team for the clear business requirements.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs, also understanding the usage of security and information assurance to establish coding standards and group procedures.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology, a closely related field or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.