Job Location: – 411-108th Ave NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004.
Job Description: –
- Work as a UI Developer gather requirements, Analyze, develop webpages, Testing, deployment and documentation.
- Develop Walgreens Boots Alliance web application as per design mockups and information architecture.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, making sure application is looking same in all browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc).
- Collect feedback from design and Testers team on web application development needs.
- Develop restful webservices using NodeJS and maintain data in the MongoDB database.
- Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements by using Zeplin.
- Deploy assigned tasks for every two weeks to Dev and Test environments.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Develop the web application to follow the American Disability Act (ADA) standards at code level.
- Build Code and deploy using Jenkins tool to build the parameters.
Minimum Education Required: – This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or its working equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education or experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.