Job Location: – 3109 West Dr ML King, Jr Blvd Lk Pt l, Suite 600. Tampa, Florida 33607
Job Description: –
- Develop frontend web-based application using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Angular 5, Bootstrap, JSON and Ajax.
- Consume and develop the services for the backend using Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Implement authentication and authorization using JSON Web Token.
- Database use to store the data is Oracle database and the services are integrated with this database.
- Test web APIs using tool called SOAP UI and Postman API.
- Follow the agile methodology where we have daily scrum calls and bi-weekly sprint meetings.
- Dump our code into GIT Repository and use bitbucket on the client side to manage different versions of the source code.
- Use Jenkins for Contentious Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Use ticketing tool called JIRA to communicate with the QA testing team and maintain communication with the business team for clear business requirements.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff website development needs, also understanding the usage of security and information assurance to establish coding standards and group procedures.
Minimum Education Required: – This position requires a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, computer technology, relevant engineering, a closely related field or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.