As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and configuring front end user interfaces to meet business process and application requirements. This coding effort will require integrating front end code with middle tier controllers and services.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Utilize an Agile incremental delivery approach, supporting incremental development of high-quality, fully tested Java based web application delivery every 2 weeks.
- Strong team player with good communication skills demonstrating the ability to work well with developers, QA team members and management to support all areas of the agile SDLC approach.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development.
- Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
Basic Qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience in 508 compliance.
- 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, and Jenkins