- Involve in end-to-end process of designing, developing and deploying automation solutions.
- Co-ordinate with business team/customers for requirements gathering, understanding and feasibility check, creating Process Design Documents and relevant design diagrams.
- Work closely with customers and team members to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions.
- Develop automation solutions that include Excel automation, Email automation, UI automation and Data scraping, Citrix automation, PDF automation, Database operations automation and Desktop automation.
- Responsible for creating modular reusable code libraries by following best coding practices to achieve scalability and reliability.
- Define and maintain the security architecture to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the solution, including access to RPA solutions, specific access to data, based on security roles.
- Involve in designing and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the automation solution.
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure teams to deploy the RPA solution infrastructure.
- Participate in standup, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings and co-ordinate with the team members to manage timely delivery.
- Co-ordinate with development team and involve in the production deployment process and also create test plans for deployment.
- Involve in support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Involve in the continuous improvements and add new requirements to the existing solution.