- Involve in different meetings such as Sprint planning and grooming, Daily scrum meeting and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Analyze, plan and develop test cases for testing the project.
- Write automated test cases for the application and execute them on a daily basis.
- Provide solutions to highly complex problems with design development to various projects.
- Develop, Enact and manage test schedules, ensure that the QA team meets the expectations and deadlines which relates to organizational ethics.
- Test and oversee manual, automated testing signoff on release code.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, development teams and downstream systems to support the performance testing production release and help triggering issues on time.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases for web user interfaces and API's.
- Perform smoke, sanity, system, integration, functional, postive and negative testing and monitor the behaviour of applications during different phases of testing.
- Develop code to automate test scenarios in web user interdaces and API's.
- Work with cross functional teams as a part of agile environment.
- Involve in creation and development of automation framework and perform regression testing.
Minimum Education Required:- All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.