- Develop and Design a responsive Design Web application using Front-end framework React Js, HTML, java script, CSS.
- Create TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST APIs by using Component based architecture provided by React Js Framework.
- Develop application with ReactJS for the front-end framework and maintain the unidirectional synchronous data flow of the website using REDUX architecture.
- Use Redux Saga’s to manipulate the state and to implement the Asynchronous and React Emotion for style as a function of state for maintaining the flexibility of CSS-in-JS and TS.
- Write unit test and integration (e2e) test scripts and debug code to fix issues.
- Participate in meetings with the business analysts and product owners to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them.
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technical discussions.
- Use Gitlab for version controlling and regularly pushing the code to gitlab.
Minimum Education Required:- All the responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background and requires an absolute minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.